contacts
 

 


 

In the tiny borough of Calamandrana, rendered famous even beyond the Alps by the generosity of its soil, in the heart of the Monferrato district lies the old building, erected in 1866, occupied by the winery and still the best place in which to bring out the best in noble Piedmont wines.

COMPANY

PRODUCTSI

NEWS

WHERE

INFO